Who Are We?
We pride ourselves on providing the best veterinary care and services for your pets.
Here’s a few things that set up apart from other veterinary clinics
- We have been in business for over 20 years and have assisted thousands of local pets from puppy or kitten hood right through to their senior years.
- Our veterinary team works as a close team and collaborate their wealth of knowledge to ensure your pet receives the best outcome.
- You can choose a veterinarian to suit your pet and individual needs.
- We have a Medical Consultant who is available for in-clinic assessment for complicated medical cases.
- Our in-house Veterinary Surgeon is highly qualified and experienced in complex soft tissue and orthopaedic surgeries.
- We have separate dog and cat waiting areas and hospital wards to make your family member as comfortable as possible.
- We are actively involved in community programs within and outside of the hospital including responsible pet ownership programs.
- Your pet will be treated with the attention they deserve care – just ask any one of our existing clients who drop-by for a free treat or cuddle when passing our hospital.
- Our team, patients and patient families are one great big family. You only have to sit in our waiting room to see we really care about the personalised service you receive.
- We enforce an extensive set of standards of care at our hospital so your pet receives a high level of care everytime they visit.
- We actively seek feedback from our patient families to ensure our services reflect current needs.
If you would like to find out more about us, we encourage hospital tours and welcome you to bring your pet to meet our team at anytime.
MEET THE TEAM
Our dedicated team is always here for your pets.
At our Veterinary Clinic, you’ll be fully supported with sound advice first and foremost. We know that helping our clients starts with providing a good understanding of health care issues and treatment options. With good advice and professional recommendations, you’ll be well equipped to make the best ongoing health care decisions for your pet.