Nurse Nicole and Canine Rehabilitation
Nurse Nicole recently attended a Canine Rehabilitation seminar where she learnt lots of useful information about providing aid in patient comfort and recovery, particularly for those patients who are suffering from arthritis or those who have undergone invasive procedures. After having attended the seminar, Nicole is now able to provide information and guidance to owners on the following:
- how to choose the right bed for each patient
- how to keep patients warm
- how to administer effective massage
- the range of motion in a patient's joints
- strengthening techniques to aid in rebuilding muscle
Rehabilitation for dogs with arthritis helps improve their quality of life. Nicole is now offering to teach owners the skills required to do the rehabilitation at home for their dogs. If you would like to learn, please feel free to contact us at the clinic to book an appointment with Nurse Nicole.