COVID-19 Clinic Update
We are again able to offer our full range of services. However, we kindly ask that all clients comply with the following measures:
- Avoid attendance if you are unwell.
- Please call the clinic from your car upon arrival to be advised of the current capacity within the clinic.
- We ask that only 1 adult accompany their pet into the clinic.
- Mask wearing remains mandatory whilst in clinic. You will also need to check in via a QR code and present your COVID-19 vaccination certificate upon entry.
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available.
We respect the right of people to make a personal decision regarding their vaccination and will continue to provide your pet with veterinary care. This will need to be done in a contactless manner and without entry to the clinic.
We would like to reinforce that we will continue to maintain our disinfection measures within the clinic.
Thank you for your continued patience during this time.