Fitzroy Vet Hospital is located in Fitzroy North and we welcome pets and pet parents from Fitzroy, Carlton, Parkville, Princess Hill, Collingwood, Abbotsford and surrounding suburbs.
Our clinic aims to provide a comprehensive, professional and compassionate veterinary service. We recognise the significance of your pets and the place they hold in your family. Our animal health care team will offer education, advice and care to ensure your pet has the longest, happiest and healthiest life possible. We care for cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice and birds. We have special interest and expertise in reptiles, animal behaviour and eye conditions.
Here's a few things that set us apart
- We have been in business for over 20 years and have assisted thousands of local pets from puppy or kitten hood right through to their senior years.
- Our veterinary team as a close team and collaborate their wealth of knowledge to ensure your pet receives the best outcome
- You can choose a veterinarian to suit your pet and individual needs
- We have separate dog and cat waiting areas and hospital wards to make your family member as comfortable as possible
- We are actively involved in community programs within and outside of the hospital including responsible pet ownership programs
- Your pet will be treated with the attention they deserve care - just ask any one of our existing clients who drop-by for a free treat or cuddle when passing our hospital
- Our team, patients and patient families are one great big family. You only have to sit in our waiting room to see we really care about the personalised service you receive
- We enforce an extensive set of standards of care at our hospital so your pet receives a high level of care everytime they visit
- We actively seek feedback from our patient families to ensure our services reflect current needs.
If you would like to find out more about us, we encourage hospital tours and welcome you to bring your pet to meet our team at anytime.
In order to keep informed of current therapy and procedures, we close our hospital on certain days for team meetings, training and education. However, emergency services will be available during this time.